The Student Room Group

teacher accusing of cheating

removed
(edited 1 year ago)
no, she can't. you have to remain robust in your approach (that you worked hard and did not cheat) and if she causes a fuss get your parents involved
Reply 2
She's unlikely to disqualify you (it wouldn't be her decision alone) but she may decide not to use this result as part of the evidence for deciding your grade.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by tptp123
i hope she won't make a fuss, she said she just wants to give a 'heads up', but that whole convo is making me anxious about her telling the exam boards.

How do you explain your answers were 'word for word' - that's pretty unusual ... one good result doesn't change a grade anyway.
Original post by tptp123
I’m sure they weren’t word for word since i write a lot even for 1 mark questions. Also she said i did well in the last 2 papers we did, not just the one

That's what you said .... you have to be consistently working at a grade to get that awarded. ASk to sit more exams to show improvement.
Original post by tptp123
I’ve been getting A/A* grades since September. We have 3 papers left so i’ll try keep it consistent.
Thanks for the reply

It's likely an A will be given if you aren't consistently getting A*.
If you’ve been practicing with past papers and A-Level exams are still as formulaic as they were in my day then it’s no wonder if your work bears similarity to the markscheme.
Reply 7
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
If you’ve been practicing with past papers and A-Level exams are still as formulaic as they were in my day then it’s no wonder if your work bears similarity to the markscheme.

So glad french exams don't have published mark schemes. Everything I've read about them makes me wonder if you actually learn to understand a topic, or learn to produce some examiners Idea of the ideal format for a reply!

Quick Reply

Latest