unit 1 applied science chemistry jan 2021

Watch this thread
23jooi
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone done the pearson 2021 jan chemistry paper?? i really want to know what will come on the paper and the 6 marker please i already did the 2 other papers if anyone wants to know the questions
Zaib02
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 23jooi)
Has anyone done the pearson 2021 jan chemistry paper?? i really want to know what will come on the paper and the 6 marker please i already did the 2 other papers if anyone wants to know the questions
Can you please let us know what came up in biology and physics if u dont mind?
strugglingwriter
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
if you have any information on the other 2 papers that would be greatly appreciated!! I know that one of the 6 markers for the chemistry paper is regarding single, double, and triple bonds (particularly for carbon). And a question considering the dot and cross diagram of hydrogen bonding with flourine.
chisa56
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
do you know what comes up for bio and physics?
fahima04x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hiii, can u tell me what is coming up in the bio, physics and chemistry exam pls. the 6 markers, any topics i should revise. thank u sm)))
sonaferns
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by fahima04x)
hiii, can u tell me what is coming up in the bio, physics and chemistry exam pls. the 6 markers, any topics i should revise. thank u sm)))
for bio, the 6 marker came on WBC. can Some help me in chem and physics?
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sonaferns)
for bio, the 6 marker came on WBC. can Some help me in chem and physics?
io paper
lymphocytes and phagocytes functions and differences
ECG question pwave question
magnification question
light microscope advantages other than being cheaper and easy to use
why do neurotransmitters need to be reabsorbed?
drug f stops the reabsorption of serotonin how does this affect mood
why is the heart considered an organ?
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by strugglingwriter)
if you have any information on the other 2 papers that would be greatly appreciated!! I know that one of the 6 markers for the chemistry paper is regarding single, double, and triple bonds (particularly for carbon). And a question considering the dot and cross diagram of hydrogen bonding with flourine.
what questions came on intermolecular forces and periodicity and trends??? please
fahima04x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what questions came on intermolecular forces and periodicity and trends??? please
i do chemistry tomorrow so ill tell you then. also have u done physics.
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Even i have chemistry tomorrow and physics is on thursday.

i do chemistry tomorrow so ill tell you then. also have u done physics.
fahima04x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Even i have chemistry tomorrow and physics is on thursday.
What time do you have chemistry
fahima04x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what came up in physcis and chemistry
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What time do you have chemistry
1.30pm.... wbu?
fahima04x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
1.30pm.... wbu?
my chemistry is at 1pm ugh. ok physics i do at 9 so if urs isnt the same as mine, ill quickly message.
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
1.30pm.... wbu?
my chemistry is at 1pm ugh. ok physics i do at 9 so if urs isnt the same as mine, ill quickly message.
my physics is at 1pm... please send me the physics question as soon as ur done with it. It would mean a lot.
Im not sure but covalent bond of carbon might come as a 6 marker.
fahima04x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
my physics is at 1pm... please send me the physics question as soon as ur done with it. It would mean a lot.
Im not sure but covalent bond of carbon might come as a 6 marker.
ill send them right away. my teacher hinted to us that the 6 marker would be emission spectra. Properties of Metal, Ionic
& Covalent Compounds
2. Strengths of Covalent
bonds (Single/double)
3. Intermolecular forces
4. Electron
Configuration/Orbitals
5. Periodicity/Trends
6. Oxidation States
7. Mole/Yield Calculations

with these topics coming up. i hope the the r girl replies
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
ill send them right away. my teacher hinted to us that the 6 marker would be emission spectra. Properties of Metal, Ionic
& Covalent Compounds
2. Strengths of Covalent
bonds (Single/double)
3. Intermolecular forces
4. Electron
Configuration/Orbitals
5. Periodicity/Trends
6. Oxidation States

Thanks
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Any questions on intermolecules and periodicity /trends?
sonaferns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
& Covalent Compounds
2. Strengths of Covalent
bonds (Single/double)
3. Intermolecular forces
4. Electron
Configuration/Orbitals
5. Periodicity/Trends
6. Oxidation States

hey, this 6 maker question might come
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c-c
C=c
C-br
fahima04x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hey, this 6 maker question might come
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c-c
C=c
C-br
any other topics ???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (222)
42.29%
The paper was reasonable (225)
42.86%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.14%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.71%

Watched Threads