The Student Room Group

Glasgow or Aberdeen? in desperate need of help

I'm having a really hard time choosing between my offers from Glasgow and Aberdeen. I thought I was for sure going to firm Aberdeen, but then I got an offer from Glasgow which I didn't expect and now I'm really stuck. I know that Glasgow is supposed to be a better university, it has a gorgeous campus, it's higher in rankings/more prestigious and there is a personal benefit for me if I stayed in the city. On another hand, I was already pretty set on Aberdeen, I love the idea of moving out and having a fresh start, living in a new city, having a beach to go for walks etc and I know the university is also really good despite having less (I think) recognition. I have no idea which one should I firm and would love some help choosing :frown:

edit: I also like modules at both universities because they both offer the options I want
(edited 2 years ago)
How to Choose Firm and Insurance - read it all : ttps://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/apply/firm-and-insurance-choices
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
How to Choose Firm and Insurance - read it all : ttps://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/apply/firm-and-insurance-choices

I read it but it didn't really help much :frown: thank you though <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending