The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Health & Social Care at Teesside Uni - chat and FAQ

Hello and welcome!

Interested in studying Health & Social Care at Teesside Uni?

Questions about applying, courses, personal statements or interviews?

Pop any questions here and our team will respond :smile:

We can't wait to hear from you!

Kate
You’ve accepted your offer and are wondering what will happen next! We hope to answer some of those questions here.

When will I receive my DBS?
The link to the downloadable DBS form is sent out in mid-June via email. The email will come from [email protected]. You can also visit your applicant portal to check what documents you need to be looking out for.

Who pays for this?
You pay for your DBS. The cost is £58.13 for students starting in September 2021 and January 2022.

When will I receive my health questionnaire?
Similar to the DBS, this is sent out in mid-June via email and will come from [email protected].

What about my uniform fitting?
After you have enroled (mid to late-August) you will receive an email with links to a Microsoft form and blackboard page, and asked to upload your measurements. These are passed on to our uniform shop. Your uniform will be delivered to your home. If you need to arrange for a different size exchange days in October and November allow you to do this.

When can I access my timetable?
Timetables should be available towards the end of August. You can check for updates using the MyTU app - visit https://www.tees.ac.uk/minisites/timetabling/timetable.cfm for further information.

If you have any other questions we can help with please post here and we would love to help! :smile:

Kate
(edited 2 years ago)
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Hear from Dr Ann French and Scott Godfrey from the School of Health & Life Sciences as they discuss applications, interviews and offer making at Teesside University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_QPEqQBps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending