MSc Clinical Drug Development QMUL

Watch
Einstein04_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello!!

I am due to graduate soon and have applied to study Clinical Drug development at QMUL. I am looking for any tips/advice about the course and if anyone can share their experience, that will be great too!

THANK YOU
chands27
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Einstein04_)
Hello!!

I am due to graduate soon and have applied to study Clinical Drug development at QMUL. I am looking for any tips/advice about the course and if anyone can share their experience, that will be great too!

THANK YOU
Hey, so did I! Just waiting for my references to be sent off so I can hear back from them. Ive tried to find out more stuff about the course on here but couldn’t find any threads
Einstein04_
Rep:
?
(Original post by chands27)
Hey, so did I! Just waiting for my references to be sent off so I can hear back from them. Ive tried to find out more stuff about the course on here but couldn’t find any threads
haha thats greaat!!!! I couldn't find much on the QM website either, so thought to start a thread. Did you only apply to QMUL or other universities too?
chands27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied to Brunel but this was for a different course, was thinking of UCL maybe for the drug development course but I’m not too sure about that one!
Einstein04_
Rep:
?
I applied to Brunel but this was for a different course, was thinking of UCL maybe for the drug development course but I’m not too sure about that one!
I saw the UCL one too, but I quite liked the modules at QM and the fact that there is no exam- all CW base. Plus I've been there for 3-years already and love the environment and the campus haha!
chands27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I saw the UCL one too, but I quite liked the modules at QM and the fact that there is no exam- all CW base. Plus I've been there for 3-years already and love the environment and the campus haha!
Ahh no way! The UCL one seemed a bit long cant lie lol
What bsc did you do?
Einstein04_
Rep:
?
Ahh no way! The UCL one seemed a bit long cant lie lol
What bsc did you do?
I did pharamcology, what abut you?
chands27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did pharamcology, what abut you?
I did biomed and took pharm as a module in my last year!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.8%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.24%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.03%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.9%

Watched Threads