itsmeuno
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im deciding too resit some of my GCSE's.

But here is a few questions:
1) Can I resit GCSE triple science when I've been in combined science classes?

2) Can I resit and do GCSE combined science (higher) when i've been doing foundation papers (im in a class mixed with higher tier students)?

3) Can I resit and do maths higher when i've been on foundation tier?

4) If I get a worser grade then CAGS which grade will go forward on my qualifications?

5) THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!! What will I be doing before I resit my exams in autumn? Will I be able to go too college?

Im planning too resit: Science,Maths and English mainly because I was limited as the teachers are assessing the grades and I wanted too do higher tier in combined science and maths but now the teachers had said 'no'.

Also i'm a 2021 GCSE student.

So thank you if you helped out and answered the questions.
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Most colleges/sixth forms will accept you in the basis that you resit your exams with them if you didn’t pass the first time so you could ask to resit at college just bc you want to. (You’d have to pay to sit the exams either way so I’m sure they’d say yes)

The grade on your record will always be the highest grade achieved, not the most recent.
Idk about the rest to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads