Stay awake tablets?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know of strong over-the-counter tablets to keep me awake all day? I'm sick of being sleepy, i already get good hours of sleep every night and i want to sleep every hour after that. I need to get my assignments done but i'm always nodding off. I need tablets, I don't like coffee either
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Coffee!
ecolier
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
... i already get good hours of sleep every night and i want to sleep every hour after that...
Tablets are not the answer.

Go see your GP because if you're "sleeping good hours" and still feeling tired in the day there could be a problem.

(Original post by Callicious)
Coffee!
Better to target the cause and not just mask the symptoms.
Last edited by ecolier; 1 year ago
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ecolier)

Go see your GP because if you're "sleeping good hours" and still feeling tired in the day there could be a problem.

PRSOM t.t

The guy might have narcolepsy or something similar, though.
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
...The guy might have narcolepsy or something similar, though.
Which is why they need to see their GP...
Anonymous #1
[img=0x0]chrome-extension://hkifaniplmigcbkcppibejobhicmkjhf/img/icon.png[/img]

(Original post by ecolier)

I'm sleeping 8-9 hours and my eyes are still tired, heavy and i can't concentrate on anything. Its like i need to sleep more.
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm sleeping 8-9 hours and my eyes are still tired, heavy and i can't concentrate on anything. Its like i need to sleep more.
This is not normal, go and see your GP.
Napp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What Ecolier said on this to be honest, not to mention taking whacking great amounts of caffeine has its own problems, i had something similar and eventually got referred to a sleep clinc to get the answer. I might cry if they inflict a cpap mask on me :lol:
Anonymous #1

(Original post by Napp)
What Ecolier said on this to be honest, not to mention taking whacking great amounts of caffeine has its own problems, i had something similar and eventually got referred to a sleep clinc to get the answer. I might cry if they inflict a cpap mask on me :lol:
Oh no I hope you're better now. I only just need something for 2 weeks It'll probs take that much time to get meds from the doctor by that time lol
Napp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Oh no I hope you're better now. I only just need something for 2 weeks It'll probs take that much time to get meds from the doctor by that time lol
Ho ho, that'll be the day, but thanks for asking, nah the wait list for the sleep clinic is half a year so i've been told to suck it up in the mean time :lol:
Best of luck to yourself though, daytime grogginess can be a real ******* to deal with!
Sloan95
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
PRSOM t.t

The guy might have narcolepsy or something similar, though.
I have diagnosed Narcolepsy... contrary to how it's thought to be sleeping all the time I never sleep for 2 hours without waking in the night let along 8 hours. (I wish). It's a common misconception. You actually never go into proper sleep with Narcolepsy and meds aren't something that you should take lightly because you may have an undiagnosed heart condition. It could be fatal taking certain pills. Definitely see a doc because it may be something as simple as anaemia where they'll take a blood test and give you iron tablets. Best of luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (17)
29.82%
Take a gap year (14)
24.56%
Resit my exams (9)
15.79%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (7)
12.28%
I don't know yet (7)
12.28%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.26%

Watched Threads