tillyRE
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi, I've been assigned this question for homework and I'm really struggling with it: How far do you agree that the British armed forces had a conservative attitude towards the technical developments in weaponry between 1790 and 1918? (20 marks)
I was wondering if there was anyone that could help. Thank you!
average_human
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by tillyRE)
Hi, I've been assigned this question for homework and I'm really struggling with it: How far do you agree that the British armed forces had a conservative attitude towards the technical developments in weaponry between 1790 and 1918? (20 marks)
I was wondering if there was anyone that could help. Thank you!
Hi, I found a link to an essay online, might be of some help

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...tudes-11959894
tillyRE
Rep:
(Original post by average_human)
Hi, I found a link to an essay online, might be of some help

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...tudes-11959894
you are an abslolute life saver, thank you so much!
average_human
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
n

you are an abslolute life saver, thank you so much!
no problem, good luck
is this gcse or a level btw ?
tillyRE
Rep:
(Original post by average_human)
n

no problem, good luck
is this gcse or a level btw ?
a level! its one of the questions from the edexcel textbook
average_human
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
a level! its one of the questions from the edexcel textbook
cool-I'm starting A-Level History in September (AQA)
I'm doing 1-Stuart Britain and the Crisis of the Monarchy, 2-America: A Nation Divided

do you have any general advice ?
tillyRE
Rep:
Thats cool! I would probably say that a good bit of advice my teacher gave me is to keep on top of your work and make notes every week, history has so much content and its really good when you have a good depth of knowledge! One of our revision activities for the week was to make a timeline of the whole period we're studying, I actually found this really helpful to know where everything happens in comparison to other things, definitely would recommend!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.85%
Okay (65)
28.76%
A bit lacking (85)
37.61%
Not good at all (56)
24.78%

Watched Threads