Girls Vs. Boys (Part 41)Watch
Welcome to Girls Vs Boys - the 41st edition!
Girls 7 - 0 Boys
Girls 388 - 210 Boys
How to play:
- Every game begins at 500
- If you are a boy you add 2 to the current number, if you are a girl you subtract 2
- Non-binary people, feel free to choose either side but try to stick to that side once chosen
- Girls win when the number reaches 0, Boys win when the number reaches 1000
- After 0 or 1000 is reached, the next post starts at 502/498 again!
- This is a team game, so no double posting/consecutive posting!
- For first-time players, if your gender isn't stated on your profile, please state it in your first post
- If it's still unclear if someone is a boy or girl, skip over their post/ignore it. Feel free to ask/quote them "Are you a boy or girl?" so they can soon join in properly
- Make sure to check your number is correct and edit it if needed before you make your next post. The game can get hectic and hard-to-follow when multiple people are posting
- Do not delete posts. No more than one post in a row, however if you accidentally double post leave the number unchanged.
- Threads are locked at 10,000 posts but some extra quick posts may slip through. These posts still count and carry over to the next thread
- Don't excessively tag other users/players to call for backup
Previous thread scores
Leaderboard of Top Posters
Let's start! And remember to tag/quote me if a game has been won so I can update the scores
264 (carried over from previous thread)
Leaderboard for this thread (Part 41) https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/mis...d&t=%207016506 here
YaliaV123 - 4,006
Moonlight rain - 2,235
@ fxtimx101 - 771
4.ReviseSleeping - 528
5.Rufus the red - 270
6.PPP170903 - 254
9.anosmianAcrimony - 111
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/mis...sted&t=7000706 Full Part 40 Leaderboard