Creepy younger brother, please help if you may

Watch
EscapeCollege
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
He was 10, I was 18 (I'm a male.) 3 Times he came into my room and dry humped me.

It was mid 2020, one of the times he climbed onto my back and vibrated his body whilst making subtle grunts.

Yeah mate fu** off ya weirdo.

Nowadays he is constantly asking/stealing my games and consoles and to see him around makes me uncomfortable. The guy shows me no respect around the house, takes my stuff and brushes off my arguments.

I have NO power, my mum is on his side and doesn't believe that he humped me (blamed it on my OCD.)

Can't confront him because he will tell me to fu** off and cry to mum. Can't take my games back because my mum will act incredibly toxic thus making me feel like ****.

I have a job and can't wait to move countries.

But for now, what do I do?
Last edited by EscapeCollege; 1 month ago
SubhanF
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what the hell did i just read lol
EscapeCollege
Rep:
?
(Original post by SubhanF)
what the hell did i just read lol
Bad grammar?
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did you ever ask him what on earth he was doing?
For now put your games in your room and keep the door locked, dont let him borrow things from you if you know you're not going to get them back..
EscapeCollege
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foxehh)
Did you ever ask him what on earth he was doing?
For now put your games in your room and keep the door locked, dont let him borrow things from you if you know you're not going to get them back..
1.No, I was very timid back then and over time the prospect of confronting him became bleak.

2.I will look into it. My door lock is broken at the moment (had a playfight with my non-creepy brother) but after my first paycheck, that is a fantastic solution.

Because if my door is locked, how the hell could he steal my stuff? He can't.
dentt
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EscapeCollege)
He was 10, I was 18 (I'm a male.) 3 Times he came into my room and dry humped me.

It was mid 2020, one of the times he climbed onto my back and vibrated his body whilst making subtle grunts.

Yeah mate fu** off ya weirdo.

Nowadays he is constantly asking/stealing my games and consoles and to see him around makes me uncomfortable. The guy shows me no respect around the house, takes my stuff and brushes off my arguments.

I have NO power, my mum is on his side and doesn't believe that he humped me (blamed it on my OCD.)

Can't confront him because he will tell me to fu** off and cry to mum. Can't take my games back because my mum will act incredibly toxic thus making me feel like ****.

I have a job and can't wait to move countries.

But for now, what do I do?
give him a slap what's the worst that will happen to u
EscapeCollege
Rep:
?
(Original post by dentt)
give him a slap what's the worst that will happen to u
Toxic mum, may kick me out or even worse be dismissive and passive agressive towards me.

It would also mean that she would completely side with him and I would have no possessions as he could take whatever he wanted. At the moment I have a small sense of security, if I hit him, who knows?
dentt
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EscapeCollege)
Toxic mum, may kick me out or even worse be dismissive and passive agressive towards me.

It would also mean that she would completely side with him and I would have no possessions as he could take whatever he wanted. At the moment I have a small sense of security, if I hit him, who knows?
Be passive agressive back. And r u sure she would kick you out???
EscapeCollege
Rep:
?
(Original post by dentt)
Be passive agressive back. And r u sure she would kick you out???
100%.

We had an argument one time and during it I asked how my younger brother was doing. It was out of curiousity and as an attempt to change the conversation.

She then from that believed that I was out to harm him and didn't want me anywhere near him resulting in me almost being kicked out. I had not shown any violent/bad tendencies towards him so its bizarre. We were also arguing a lot generally in that time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (84)
38.89%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (23)
10.65%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (15)
6.94%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (51)
23.61%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.41%

Watched Threads