Go on
EscapeCollege
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
Go on
My last day of Y11 couldn't have gone better. I resolved my personal issues and overcame my desire to skive school.

I felt happy, the future was bright. For ages their was this teacher who always pushed me to do better, to turn up to school.
So when I came to the assembly (where they give you the end of Y11 award) hearing him tell me that he was happy to see me filled me with so much pride.

I also had a laugh with some people I used to be mates with. In general my final two months of Y11 were brillaint.
BeccaSX_x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The first time I played the piano live in a concert hall was pretty special. I got a standing ovation I didn’t deserve (they gave everyone who was performing that day one) but it felt incredible anyway.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go on

I don’t have a specific favourite memory. However, if I had to say a memory that I liked it’s probably when we donated 6 months worth of food to children in need, in 3 different schools.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Getting my first computer.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't have one. This isn't me being a miserable ******* btw, I've had good times but none I'd rank above all others.
The Weeknd.
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Meeting Niko :blushing:
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by EscapeCollege)
My last day of Y11 couldn't have gone better. I resolved my personal issues and overcame my desire to skive school.

I felt happy, the future was bright. For ages their was this teacher who always pushed me to do better, to turn up to school.
So when I came to the assembly (where they give you the end of Y11 award) hearing him tell me that he was happy to see me filled me with so much pride.

I also had a laugh with some people I used to be mates with. In general my final two months of Y11 were brillaint.
Good for you! :five:

(Original post by BeccaSX_x)
The first time I played the piano live in a concert hall was pretty special. I got a standing ovation I didn’t deserve (they gave everyone who was performing that day one) but it felt incredible anyway.
Aw, that's so special. When was that?

(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I don’t have a specific favourite memory. However, if I had to say a memory that I liked it’s probably when we donated 6 months worth of food to children in need, in 3 different schools.
That's awesome! Was that for a charity?

(Original post by Blue_Cow)
Getting my first computer.
Ooo when was that?

(Original post by ROTL94)
I don't have one. This isn't me being a miserable ******* btw, I've had good times but none I'd rank above all others.
Yeah, I'm not sure if I could pick either.

(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Who's that?
BigbillyBob2015
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Spending time with my grandparents when I was little, and the trolleybus journeys to and from their apartment
Last edited by BigbillyBob2015; 4 weeks ago
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Ooo when was that?
I believe it was Christmas Day 2007
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did u actually meet him in real life?
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t have one. Memories only serve as a reminder of how good things might’ve been anyway before you ****ed up. Idgaf about actively keeping memories.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was feeling really sick on the bus from Cardiff to Newport and was holding back my bowels with all of my might. The rumbling of the bus. The sweating. It was terrible. I could actually feel that it had passed the point of no return and only the immense power of my sphincter was holding back the onslaught.

I had mentally rehearsed various versions of an apology to the other passengers already, I had my socks clenched in my hands to use as toilet paper, emptied the bag of sweets I bought on the seat and was trying to work out how to defecate in to it without it flapping about, but then...the bus stopped. I crabbed it to the nearest toilet and did the greatest crap of my life. Such relief. Total evacuation. I felt like a new man. On the way out of the toilet I found £20. It was the greatest moment of my life.
username5616992
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Being happy again after like 2 years! Haha
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by BigbillyBob2015)
Spending time with my grandparents when I was little, and the trolleybus journeys to and from their apartment.
Awww

(Original post by Blue_Cow)
I believe it was Christmas Day 2007
Nice! What's the first thing you did?

(Original post by Elisemurray)
Being happy again after like 2 years! Haha
That's amazing!
The Weeknd.
Report 1 month ago
Who's that?
Founding father of the NDL Movement... I mean you're American so I wouldn't expect you to recognise his name lol
(Original post by Amin7)
Did u actually meet him in real life?
Spoiler:
Show
Twice actually 😁
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Founding father of the NDL Movement... I mean you're American so I wouldn't expect you to recognise his name lol

Spoiler:
Show
Twice actually 😁
Oh, ok.
Spoiler:
Show
Lol you know you at Ax Sleepy have the same pfp
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t know if I have a favourite memory per se, but one of my pleasant memories is what little I can remember of my holiday to Canada.
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 month ago
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh, ok.
Spoiler:
Show
Lol you know you at Ax Sleepy have the same pfp
Heyy :cool:
Hyd
Yeh, hellohsjakodsmka gave me the pic

My favourite memory is.....
idk
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I don’t know if I have a favourite memory per se, but one of my pleasant memories is what little I can remember of my holiday to Canada.
That's cool! What did you do while there?

Spoiler:
Show
And xsowmix

Join the cult 🤗
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know who that is though :dontknow:

(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
Heyy :cool:
Hyd
Yeh, hellohsjakodsmka gave me the pic

My favourite memory is.....
idk
Hey! :hi:
I'm well, thanks. You?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29%
No (191)
71%

Watched Threads