The Student Room Group

What's your favorite memory?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bestman424
What are your predictions on the Deji vs Vinnie and Gib vs Taylor?

i never watch ppl
Original post by cupcakemoy
i never watch ppl

Ok
Original post by cupcakemoy
i never watch ppl

https://youtu.be/HuZh8cfu4OY haha
I can't really say I have an all time favourite, but my top 4 would probably be Christmas 2010, our holiday in Devon in 2011, the school trip/holiday in Norfolk in year 5 and the first half of year 5 in general, i.e. Sept-Mar 2013. All of my top 10 are probably before 2014, and days out with mates and such in the last year or so that I've been socially active are probably top 20 or 30. Not because they are bad days out, but because I just can't seem to enjoy life quite as much as back when I was in primary school.
Original post by Cryoraptor
I can't really say I have an all time favourite, but my top 4 would probably be Christmas 2010, our holiday in Devon in 2011, the school trip/holiday in Norfolk in year 5 and the first half of year 5 in general, i.e. Sept-Mar 2013. All of my top 10 are probably before 2014, and days out with mates and such in the last year or so that I've been socially active are probably top 20 or 30. Not because they are bad days out, but because I just can't seem to enjoy life quite as much as back when I was in primary school.

all happy around holday

Quick Reply

Latest