How lenient is Uni of Liverpool?

Watch this thread
megholly
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,ive been offered a place at UoL on a criminology course with the grade requirements of BBB and so far my predications are BBC. How lenient is Liverpool with this type of course?
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by megholly)
Hi,ive been offered a place at UoL on a criminology course with the grade requirements of BBB and so far my predications are BBC. How lenient is Liverpool with this type of course?
Usually I'd say 'probably fine', but this year is incredibly hard to predict, so it's going to be impossible to say until results day, sadly.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by megholly)
Hi there!

So its really difficult to give some certain advice on this, because there are many variables which can decide how lenient the course entry requirement are including number of applicants and the grades they also get. Usually, one grade off is classed as a 'near-miss' which is often accepted, however there is no certainty in this. I would ignore your predictions and push for BBB and beyond - using your offer as motivation to study

Good luck!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
25.87%
As I expected (46)
32.17%
Harder (53)
37.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads