Struggling to get motivation

Watch
Lucymae112
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya,
So recently I have been lacking motivation and just can't seem to get any revision done - which isn't good as exams are literally round the corner!! I would appreciate any tip or advice, thank you!

spygirl123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lucymae112)
Hiya,
So recently I have been lacking motivation and just can't seem to get any revision done - which isn't good as exams are literally round the corner!! I would appreciate any tip or advice, thank you!
heyy im in the same boat as you the only difference is that my exams are now coming to an end. i wish i told myself at the beginning to take these seriously .but some advice would be after an exam dont dwell to much if you did bad or not at the end of the day it cannot be change ,you can only change your mindset. REMEMBER your mental health is more important that a pieace of paper try not to overthink it and go with the flow . tell yourself that you got this and put effort from the beginning - it will pay off

hope that was useful and good luck
Lucymae112
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by spygirl123)
heyy im in the same boat as you the only difference is that my exams are now coming to an end. i wish i told myself at the beginning to take these seriously .but some advice would be after an exam dont dwell to much if you did bad or not at the end of the day it cannot be change ,you can only change your mindset. REMEMBER your mental health is more important that a pieace of paper try not to overthink it and go with the flow . tell yourself that you got this and put effort from the beginning - it will pay off

hope that was useful and good luck
Thank you so much!! I hope you get the results you want!!
spygirl123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lucymae112)
Thank you so much!! I hope you get the results you want!!
youuu tooo !!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (45)
29.22%
No (109)
70.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise