Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what are the good apps for UK?
Slx.24
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Find a good man first. There are plenty on tinder I'm sure.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Adultwork. You'll make plenty money on there and you won't have to pretend to love them.
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not TSR lol.
Slx.24
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
Not TSR lol.
R u sure about that 😏 I'm rich
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
R u sure about that 😏 I'm rich
OP said 'men' lmao go away.
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There are no good apps for finding rich men in the UK. If you want to marry rich, then you have to date rich. To date rich, you have to meet rich.

I'm going to give you a book I want you to read: The Dallas Women's Guide to Gold-Digging with Pride. Read it. It's both hilarious and insightful in to the whys and hows of 'Dating rich'. Essentially, it boils down to 'You marry who you date. You can only date who you meet. If having money is important to you, then you need to be in places where rich people are.'

You'll need to do things like volunteer for political parties (Rich people love politics), volunteer for actual charity work (Rich people love charity. And not the 'Go canvassing asking for money'. Actual charity work like Habitats for Humanity where you build homes for the underprivileged, or Non-GMO bodies like Greenpeace or the Merchant Marines). Go to church (Churches have rich and poor rubbing elbows regularly).

Not only will you meet rich people, you'll make a difference in the world and become a more interesting person.

Or you can download an app and not meet anyone. It's up to you.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Here's a big tip for you. I won't give you all the specific details. Because if I did everyone reading this would do it and that might spoil the ointment. As well as it possibly giving away some of my anonymity.
You will have to use a bit of initiative and you will need to do a bit of research and maybe some lateral thinking.

Look for hobbies that involve spending money.
Also look for hobbies that have a culture of visiting each other's venue (in the broadest sense of the term) as one aspect of the hobby.
Look for forums on that hobby.

Become an active member on those forums. Maybe even actually get into the hobby if it can be done in a cheapo kind of way.
Use the hobby as a route to getting into the company of rich men (in an environment where they will be at ease).

Please note that you may have to be flexible on the age of the man.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (52)
39.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
9.02%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
3.76%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (32)
24.06%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (22)
16.54%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
7.52%

Watched Threads