Do Tunisian girls like white men?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How can I attract a Tunisian girl who is my co-worker ? I am 21 and I don't know how to approach her.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m sure some Tunisian girls like some white men. It’s not useful to generalise.

Just treat her like a human being, talk normally with her, get to know her better.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I’m sure some Tunisian girls like some white men. It’s not useful to generalise.

Just treat her like a human being, talk normally with her, get to know her better.
Do they date white guys or stick with their own?
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ofc some will be open to other ethnicities.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do they date white guys or stick with their own?
They’re just people, dude. They’re as diverse as any other group of people. I’m sure plenty of them would consider dating a white guy, and some wouldn’t. It’s weird how you’re treating them like some alien species here.
Justaboutalive
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They’re just people, dude. They’re as diverse as any other group of people. I’m sure plenty of them would consider dating a white guy, and some wouldn’t. It’s weird how you’re treating them like some alien species here.
Exactly what i was thinking!
Anonymous #1
They are mostly muslim so I don't know if they are open to dating white guys.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They are mostly muslim so I don't know if they are open to dating white guys.
It’s sooooo weird how you just continue to act as if they are one big monolithic block of people who will all act the same. How many times do I have to say it - are you even reading my comments? Some will be open, some won’t be.

Here’s a good question - is she wearing a hijab? If so, she is Muslim and probably not open to dating. If not, she might not be Muslim, and might be open to dating. But honestly I’m increasingly hoping she shoots you down because you don’t seem likely to treat her like a human being.
Justaboutalive
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:congrats:
Anonymous #1
It’s sooooo weird how you just continue to act as if they are one big monolithic block of people who will all act the same. How many times do I have to say it - are you even reading my comments? Some will be open, some won’t be.

Here’s a good question - is she wearing a hijab? If so, she is Muslim and probably not open to dating. If not, she might not be Muslim, and might be open to dating. But honestly I’m increasingly hoping she shoots you down because you don’t seem likely to treat her like a human being.
No she doesn't wear a headscarf or veil if that's what you are talking about. I have chatted to her she is muslim but I want to ask her out but I am unsure if she is strict or open to white guys like me.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Depends on how practising they are. Also don't assume, everyone is different.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I went to Tunisia for a holiday and found some of them were easy, others not so much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.52%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (28)
11.29%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
22.98%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.1%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads