The Student Room Group

Edexcel economic B paper 2

Hi, does any one have the edexcel economics B paper 2 from the 2020 exams or know anything about the content on them ?
It’s on fair trade in Africa. Looking at the cocoa industry and how farmers can boost their incomes through alternative ways to fair trade schemes.Also a question on benefits of economic integration for sub Saharan Africa. 25 marker is on impact of cutting tax rates as a policy to increase economic growth.
Original post by Josh_itfc
It’s on fair trade in Africa. Looking at the cocoa industry and how farmers can boost their incomes through alternative ways to fair trade schemes.Also a question on benefits of economic integration for sub Saharan Africa. 25 marker is on impact of cutting tax rates as a policy to increase economic growth.

edexcel b doesnt have 25 markers
Original post by kxs201219
edexcel b doesnt have 25 markers

Sorry. I was thinking of Edexcel A, I was talking about the macro paper for A. My bad...
(edited 2 years ago)
I think you may find the paper directly on some pastpaper sites
Original post by jessiepip
Hi, does any one have the edexcel economics B paper 2 from the 2020 exams or know anything about the content on them ?

i have the paper and ms message me on snap kxs201219
Reply 6
Original post by jessiepip

Hello there, not many people economics b so was wondering whether people go to university with it?
Original post by Josh_itfc

Were there 2 options for the 25 marker?

Quick Reply

Latest