Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Have an offer for Northumbria uni and I'm really struggling to choose my accommodation. I want accommodation with lots of people, so as sociable as possible, en-suite and a shared kitchen.

Can anyone help please???
Northumbria University UG Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have an offer for Northumbria uni and I'm really struggling to choose my accommodation. I want accommodation with lots of people, so as sociable as possible, en-suite and a shared kitchen.

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer to study with us!

It sounds like a great option for you might me our contemporary residence Winn (https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-...mmodation/winn). You will have our own en-suite and a shared kitchen with between 4-10 other students. This is the largest potential number of flatmates that also provides you with an en-suite.

Alternatively, our New Bridge street accomodation (https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-...-bridge-street) also provides you with an en-suite and you would share a kitchen with 4-7 other students.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any further questions,

Northumbria University
Nido Student
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Hi there!

Congratulations on your offer, well done! I see you're looking for student accommodation that's sociable with en-suite rooms and shared kitchen. Nido Haymarket is set in the vibrant West End of Edinburgh, just a few minutes walk from the city centre and only a stone’s throw from plenty of bars, shops and cafes. We welcome every year over 160 international students and offer modern and fully-furnished ensuite rooms with shared kitchen and living area. Plus you can enjoy shared social & study spaces, including an in-house gym + year-round events to meet your fellow residents!

For more information on Nido Haymarket visit our website: https://www.nidostudent.com/location...rgh/haymarket/.

Happy to help if you have any further questions

Thanks,
Puck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (27)
36.49%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (7)
9.46%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
5.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (22)
29.73%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (9)
12.16%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
6.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise