Student Finance Cancellation

Watch this thread
hannahh0101
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I tried to cancel my student finance after applying for the wrong year and I called Student Finance England and sent the evidence that they asked for online and despite this my application has been approved and my payments have been scheduled. What do I do?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hannahh0101)
I tried to cancel my student finance after applying for the wrong year and I called Student Finance England and sent the evidence that they asked for online and despite this my application has been approved and my payments have been scheduled. What do I do?
Hi Hannah, did you apply for the 20/21 academic year instead of 21/22?

Are you a full time undergraduate applicant applying for SFE funding?
Thanks, Isaac
hannahh0101
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Hannah, did you apply for the 20/21 academic year instead of 21/22?

Are you a full time undergraduate applicant applying for SFE funding?
Thanks, Isaac
Yes I accidentally applied for 20/21 instead of 21/22 and I am applying for the first year so I'm not currently a full time undergrad but I'm going to become one in September!
Last edited by hannahh0101; 1 year ago
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes I accidentally applied for 20/21 instead of 21/22 and I am applying for the first year so I'm not currently a full time undergrad but I'm going to become one in September!
You should cancel your 20/21 application in your online account or complete and upload the CO1 form http://ow.ly/d/8nhP - you shouldn't apply for 21/22 until the 20/21 application is cancelled otherwise the system will think you are going into year 2.
Thanks, Isaac
hannahh0101
Rep:
You should cancel your 20/21 application in your online account or complete and upload the CO1 form http://ow.ly/d/8nhP - you shouldn't apply for 21/22 until the 20/21 application is cancelled otherwise the system will think you are going into year 2.
Thanks, Isaac
I completed and uploaded the CO1 form with a cover letter saying that I was cancelling it but the application has still been approved. Where do I go from here?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I completed and uploaded the CO1 form with a cover letter saying that I was cancelling it but the application has still been approved. Where do I go from here?
You should call us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
hannahh0101
Rep:
You should call us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
Okay, thank you for your help!
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Okay, thank you for your help!
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (262)
42.53%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
8.6%
It was TERRIBLE (44)
7.14%

Watched Threads