Yr.75!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When a student lied about me touching her and a school is considering if I'm getting kicked out what should I do
akawesome
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask them if they have proof u touched her or say that you will consider legal action i guess. Or ask her to swear on whatever she thinks is the most important thing
Yr.75!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by akawesome)
Ask them if they have proof u touched her or say that you will consider legal action i guess. Or ask her to swear on whatever she thinks is the most important thing
Well her 2 best friends said I did and I made a sound in her ear as a joke before
akawesome
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yr.75!)
Well her 2 best friends said I did and I made a sound in her ear as a joke before
Tell them to check cameras and threaten legal action ez that will scare the liars
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.95%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.15%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.62%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.82%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed