Hollymacleod2002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi im starting my nursing course in september and looking at student accommodation but im super worried about how much money i will have each month... Is the Nursing Bursary paid every month?? and if so how much?
Sparker25
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I’m in a similar situation. The nursing bursary just covers course fees (so the £9250 each year to do the course). You should take out a maintenance loan for living expenses but this is reduced due to the bursary.
Hollymacleod2002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im from scotland i think my fees are already paid and then its the 10k bursary over each year but im trying to figure it out
Littleemma98
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hollymacleod2002)
im from scotland i think my fees are already paid and then its the 10k bursary over each year but im trying to figure it out
Hi Holly

Yes you will recieve £10,000 each year of the nursing course okay. Just remember to apply for this each year about beginning of April usually OK as it not automatically given to you.

Your fees are paid by the scottish government as well each year.
Hope this helps you.
Good luck with your student nursing wherever you are going to for it x
Gunusu
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi all,
I’ve just accepted my offer and was wondering can anyone advise on whether I have to apply to SAAS for funding or is it automatically requested by the Uni?
Littleemma98
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gunusu)
Hi all,
I’ve just accepted my offer and was wondering can anyone advise on whether I have to apply to SAAS for funding or is it automatically requested by the Uni?
You must apply to SAAS yourself and then provide the necessary paperwork required as not university place as it students.
You'll also need to reapply each year as said to OP on this okay.
If you going in September to start your course then better get it sorted soon as takes time to deal with .
Gunusu
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Littleemma98)
You must apply to SAAS yourself and then provide the necessary paperwork required as not university place as it students.
You'll also need to reapply each year as said to OP on this okay.
If you going in September to start your course then better get it sorted soon as takes time to deal with .
Thanks.
Littleemma98
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gunusu)
Thanks.
You so welcome
Best of luck with it okay x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (79)
27.24%
England (97)
33.45%
Belgium (25)
8.62%
Germany (37)
12.76%
Spain (5)
1.72%