The Student Room Group

Urmston Grammar

Has anyone applied to Urmston Grammar Sixth Form to do A-Level French in September?
Reply 1
Hi,

I’ve just had my last day at UGS. I am doing Biology, Maths and French!

Honestly if you were thinking of doing Alevel French at UGS, DO ITTTTT!!

The teachers are amazing, you’ll definitely meet Mr. Bridge and Mr. Elston, 2 completely different teachers but both AMAZING. the classes are small and it seriously helps!

They know exactly how to help you get the highest grades without making French seem like a *****y subject. At some point, it just feels like a break from alevels.

We study the movie La Haine with Mr. Bridge (such a great movie and fun to study) and l’étranger with mr Elston who just makes it so interesting and entertaining.

And!!! You’ll do a French exchange at Lille, it’s a great experience! You’ll visit the Belgium, Lille, a chocolate and a chip museum where you’ll (of course) get free chocolate and chips.

Honestly, I recommend 🤧
Original post by OKbd
Hi,

I’ve just had my last day at UGS. I am doing Biology, Maths and French!

Honestly if you were thinking of doing Alevel French at UGS, DO ITTTTT!!

The teachers are amazing, you’ll definitely meet Mr. Bridge and Mr. Elston, 2 completely different teachers but both AMAZING. the classes are small and it seriously helps!

They know exactly how to help you get the highest grades without making French seem like a *****y subject. At some point, it just feels like a break from alevels.

We study the movie La Haine with Mr. Bridge (such a great movie and fun to study) and l’étranger with mr Elston who just makes it so interesting and entertaining.

And!!! You’ll do a French exchange at Lille, it’s a great experience! You’ll visit the Belgium, Lille, a chocolate and a chip museum where you’ll (of course) get free chocolate and chips.

Honestly, I recommend 🤧

thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending