16tahert
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I have prom in 2 months and I was wondering if anyone had any good, trustworthy websites that they used to get their prom dress

Thank you
Tilly
anon1830486
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ayyyy i am going prom on 1st july

what colour dress ya want?
16tahert
Rep:
?
(Original post by anon1830486)
ayyyy i am going prom on 1st july

what colour dress ya want?
I was thinking a blue or red. What about you?
anon1830486
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 16tahert)
I was thinking a blue or red. What about you?
blue hehe
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got mine from ASOS for £20 or a similar price! Unfortunately the dress I got isn't there anymore but they've got quite a few!
barnet1471
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you sure your prom will happen? Would it not be better not to go and perhaps make a charity donation, or spend a day volunteering?
Jayden04
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by barnet1471)
Are you sure your prom will happen? Would it not be better not to go and perhaps make a charity donation, or spend a day volunteering?
I my highschool isn't doing a prom this year (didn't last year either) so i am surprised that other schools are still doing them.
anon1830486
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jayden04)
I my highschool isn't doing a prom this year (didn't last year either) so i am surprised that other schools are still doing them.
my school are doing a year 11 prom on 1st July after lockdown is over on the 21st June and idk but we should not go because of corona yhh
Jayden04
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anon1830486)
my school are doing a year 11 prom on 1st July after lockdown is over on the 21st June and idk but we should not go because of corona yhh
Not going makes sense to be fair, i just wish my school had one so i could ask my crush to go with me or go with friends
16tahert
Rep:
?
(Original post by barnet1471)
It is actually going ahead as it's not until July. I love the idea of volunteering or making a charity donation though. But unfortunately I bought my ticket a while ago so will not get a refund. But I think during the summer I will definitely be doing some volunteering
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.68%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.71%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (107)
21.15%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.87%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.34%

Watched Threads