harlz_chalamet
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have a month until my mocks. honestly, i'm really aiming for high grades. i have 8 subjects in total (that i am being examined on).
i don't know how to structure my time or anything!
i have so many topics that i need to cover in under 30 days!! how do i get the best marks possible??

subjects:
triple science
higher maths
english lang paper 2
english lit (poetry - which we haven't even been taught yet!)
geography
french
food & nutrition

i am really stressing out
username5458796
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
bump
hna77
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
i have a month until my mocks. honestly, i'm really aiming for high grades. i have 8 subjects in total (that i am being examined on).
i don't know how to structure my time or anything!
i have so many topics that i need to cover in under 30 days!! how do i get the best marks possible??

subjects:
triple science
higher maths
english lang paper 2
english lit (poetry - which we haven't even been taught yet!)
geography
french
food & nutrition

i am really stressing out
I'm literally in the same situation rn and wat I've done so far is made a revision timetable of all my subjects and how long I want to study for each one. I also got a study buddy cuz tht motivates me not to be lazy but it's honestly a self preference. Wat I would say is literally past paper questions past paper questions past paper questions. They help so much- me and my friend decided to spend the weekdays revising from our exam board text books and making notes mindmaps cards etc and then using the weekend to do past paper questions.Try go to each of ur teachers and ask for revision material I had all of them download everything on my usb. Organise ur time well and take full advantage of the half term and weekends. Also try to be up early get good sleep and eat well. When ur revising please take a day off you'll get so sick of it. I meant to do Jekyll and Hyde in my mocks but I haven't been taught yet so tht suckks as well but focus on wat has been taught and cover every possible question that could come up. With each English theme memorise five or more higher vocab(it will rlly help ur grade). And lastly please don't stress ik Thts easier said than done but you have plenty of time stick to your timetable every day and you'll go into the test hall so confident remeber ur doing better than the people who revise the couple nights before and goddd luckkk. I rlly hope tht helped :>
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads