saylc88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm going to study the fashion foundation year at LCF fall 2021. I'm trying to figure out which halls of residence would be best for me! I've heard of cordwainers court is close - but I'm trying to figure out if any of the other halls would be good as well. If anyone has advice pls help
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saylc88)
I'm going to study the fashion foundation year at LCF fall 2021. I'm trying to figure out which halls of residence would be best for me! I've heard of cordwainers court is close - but I'm trying to figure out if any of the other halls would be good as well. If anyone has advice pls help
Hi saylc88,

Congratulations on your offer!

Which campus would you be attending? I will be able to help you better as the location will be a key consideration.

Ananya,
Ual Student Rep
saylc88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps)
Hi saylc88,

Congratulations on your offer!

Which campus would you be attending? I will be able to help you better as the location will be a key consideration.

Ananya,
Ual Student Rep
Hi! I believe I'll be studying at the mare street campus
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by saylc88)
Hi! I believe I'll be studying at the mare street campus
Hey saylc88,

The most convenient accommodation if you're based at LCF Mare Street would be Cordwainers Court, it's 1 minute away! This halls of residence is in Hackney, a great hub full of other creative students and young professionals. At this halls you share bathrooms whereas many of the other halls have en suites so if this was something you were looking for then I'd maybe suggest Highline Building or Sketch House. Living at either of these two halls would mean a longer commute to campus but more accessibility to central London or the other LCF campuses.

I hope that is of some help and please do not hesitate to ask if you have any specific questions about the halls or the areas. I have lived in Sketch House and currently live in East London so familiar with the area of Hackney.

There are also private halls (not linked to UAL) or the option to live in privately rented houses with other students. If these are options you might be interested in just let me know and I can send you some useful links.

All the best,

Tegan
UAL Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads