The Student Room Group

why do I fall for unavailable guys?

So im 25 and have never had a boy friend or kissed anyone before (I've had plenty of opportunity but im really picky and I don't just want to get a BF for the sake of it, I want someone to be intentional with me). But anyway I find myself getting so impatient that any guy I meet I begin to fantasise that maybe they might be the first! ugh its so cringe! Also I keep getting infatuated with guys that are totally unavailable... right now im talking to this guy from France who has a girlfriend and im legit convincing myself that im in love with him omg even though if he returned the feelings I would run a mile. I do that quite often, ill flirt with a guy until I know he likes me then run in the opposite direction...... what do I do?! any relationship coaches in the house?
Your probably just one of those people who only want things they cannot obtain lol

Welcome to the club
Reply 2
Original post by Jonathanツ
Your probably just one of those people who only want things they cannot obtain lol

Welcome to the club

suppose that is it in a nut shell lol
Reply 3
have you tried broadening your search parameters for guys who might be available?
eg: in dating apps, set the distance to 100 miles instead of 1-5.

I'm sure there's a guy out there for you somewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending