Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
One thing I have learned is that you won’t make any friends in uni if you don’t have a bit of confidence I’m so shy I have no friends and I’m lonely as f how do I gain some confidence how do I talk to people with out feeling awkward
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hey don’t worry whoever said that is wrong! Once you’re at uni you’re bound to find more people who are similar to you, share hobbies, things you like etc & especially with people on your course, so the conversation will flow naturally! Don’t worry OP you’ll be okay and will definitely make friends!

If you don’t wanna feel awkward, focus the attention to them cause after all it’s a well known fact that people like to talk about themselves, so just constantly ask questions and this will help the conversation to continue naturally, hope this helps
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
gain money and wear designer clothes
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Have you tried possibly getting a part-time job? This could push you out of your comfort zone and help you to be more comfortable conversing with other people as you’ll have lots of practice
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Girl I don’t know I’m also supper shy
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girl I don’t know I’m also supper shy
It’s tuff out here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (207)
43.76%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (54)
11.42%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.61%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (101)
21.35%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.71%

Watched Threads