Why does my bf not want me to come parties with him

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my bf(of 3 years) moved out for uni, he found it really easy to make friends however I did not, I am still struggling to make friends but for some reason it just doesn’t work ( I have started to become really sad about Thisbe). whenever we would go to parties he tends to like to just sit in a corner, I don’t have friends so I always end up going with him and his friends why does he not want me to come parties with him ? He would say stuff like “I wanna be on my own” but if I don’t go with him I don’t have anyone to go with how can someone say they care and what me to make friends when In order to make friends I have to do out there when I tell him this he would say it’s not his responsibility.

Why does he not like me coming ?
I don’t understand because other girls would be there want makes a difference if I am
kitkatsnickers
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and my bf(of 3 years) moved out for uni, he found it really easy to make friends however I did not, I am still struggling to make friends but for some reason it just doesn’t work ( I have started to become really sad about Thisbe). whenever we would go to parties he tends to like to just sit in a corner, I don’t have friends so I always end up going with him and his friends why does he not want me to come parties with him ? He would say stuff like “I wanna be on my own” but if I don’t go with him I don’t have anyone to go with how can someone say they care and what me to make friends when In order to make friends I have to do out there when I tell him this he would say it’s not his responsibility.

I don’t understand because other girls would be there want makes a difference if I am
He sounds like a dou***e
Nabber
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

might be trying to hook up with other girls or doesn't want you getting attention from other guys or might not want you to make friends so he has you to himself or all 3 idk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (92)
28.57%
No (230)
71.43%

Watched Threads