Emmrange
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I am currently considering leaving my MA early with the Pgdip. However, I have recieved all my loan from student finance, would I need to pay it back immediately? What happens in this situation?

Thanks.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emmrange)
Hello,
I am currently considering leaving my MA early with the Pgdip. However, I have recieved all my loan from student finance, would I need to pay it back immediately? What happens in this situation?

Thanks.
Hi Emma, you will become ineligible for the funding and will be expected to pay it back.
Thanks, Isaac
Emmrange
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Emma, you will become ineligible for the funding and will be expected to pay it back.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi, thanks for the reply. Would it then be payable in one go, or are there options for paying it back?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emmrange)
Hi, thanks for the reply. Would it then be payable in one go, or are there options for paying it back?
If you have any overpayment you will be able to set up an affordable payment plan.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.32%
No (188)
70.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise