Suzann21
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi anyone still waiting to hear from Salford for Midwifery?
University of Salford Student Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Suzann21)
Hi anyone still waiting to hear from Salford for Midwifery?
Hi Suzann21,

I am assuming you are still waiting to hear? Have you had an interview for the course?

I wouldn't worry about not hearing just yet! No news is sometimes good news. In many healthcare courses they release most of the offers after all the interviews! If it takes much longer or you are very worried, contact [email protected]

Hope this helps and good luck!

Holly - Student Ambassador
Suzann21
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Salford Student Rep)
Hi Suzann21,

I am assuming you are still waiting to hear? Have you had an interview for the course?

I wouldn't worry about not hearing just yet! No news is sometimes good news. In many healthcare courses they release most of the offers after all the interviews! If it takes much longer or you are very worried, contact [email protected]

Hope this helps and good luck!

Hi Holly
I’ve had my interview late March , I have also emailed the Uni but heard nothing 🤦🏼*♀️
University of Salford Student Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Suzann21)
Hi Holly
I’ve had my interview late March , I have also emailed the Uni but heard nothing 🤦🏼*♀️
Hi Suzann21,

I honestly wouldn't worry too much! The university spends a lot of time going through applications and deciding the right people! The fact that you have had your interview and not heard anything at all is still good news! It likely means that they haven't got through all the interviews yet or deciding the last places. For physiotherapy (my course), you tend to get a rejection pretty quick if it is a definite no! As the courses are in the same school it is likely the case for midwifery too!

I wish you the best of luck and hope you hear soon!

Last edited by University of Salford Student Rep; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise