£50 and boost your psychology personal statement? This thread is for you!

Watch
psychologeee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Dear lovely people of TSR,

I am a psychology PhD student at Kingston University looking at adolescent mental health.

We are currently recruiting healthy 14-18 year olds to take part in our online research. But this isn't your standard questionnaires! We have some really fun and challenging tasks (I am a bit biased!). You can win £50 but more importantly discuss being involved in psychology research with first hand experience for your psychology personal statements!

Please contact me for information sheets, consent forms, DBS checks and ethical approval requests. I look forward to hearing from you!

Lara

Mod Edit:
Always be careful when sharing personal details online
Staying safe on TSR
sumayaaa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh this sounds interesting, i’ll send you a pm!
psychologeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by sumayaaa)
I have sent you an email!
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by psychologeee)
X
You have to have made a couple of posts to be able to PM, you might be fine now or if not then you should be able to tomorrow
Last edited by laurawatt; 1 month ago
psychologeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurawatt)
You have to have made a couple of posts to be able to PM, you might be fine now or if not then you should be able to tomorrow
Thank you for letting me know
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve shared this with my friends and she just made an account on tsr so can’t pm you but I will pm you with her email if that’s okay?
psychologeee
Rep:
?
I’ve shared this with my friends and she just made an account on tsr so can’t pm you but I will pm you with her email if that’s okay?
yes of course! thank you!
psychologeee
Rep:
?
Hello!

Having completed the study, would you kindly be able to write a line or two on here about your experience so others can get an unbiased opinion?
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by psychologeee)
Hello!

Having completed the study, would you kindly be able to write a line or two on here about your experience so others can get an unbiased opinion?
oh yeah sure!

This was my first time taking part in research and it was really interesting! As a A level psychology student, it made me want to know the reasoning behind each task and how it connected with the study lol. The whole process is really clear and easy to follow through with and Lara answered all my questions fantastically and took any comments I had on board. All in all, it was a good experience and I cant wait to see the results and conclusion of the whole study
psychologeee
Rep:
?
oh yeah sure!

This was my first time taking part in research and it was really interesting! As a A level psychology student, it made me want to know the reasoning behind each task and how it connected with the study lol. The whole process is really clear and easy to follow through with and Lara answered all my questions fantastically and took any comments I had on board. All in all, it was a good experience and I cant wait to see the results and conclusion of the whole study
Thank you very much for your lovely comments!

Lara
psychologeee
Rep:
?
Bumpedy bumpedy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (40)
36.7%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (9)
8.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
3.67%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
26.61%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (17)
15.6%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
9.17%

Watched Threads