gillamanilla
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, I'm coming to Sheffield Hallam next year to do an OT masters, and will be commuting from out of area. Is there any free parking at or around Collegiate Campus? Or permitted parking I could apply for?
Thanks all
26maris
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by gillamanilla)
Hi, I'm coming to Sheffield Hallam next year to do an OT masters, and will be commuting from out of area. Is there any free parking at or around Collegiate Campus? Or permitted parking I could apply for?
Thanks all
Hope you dont mind - im going to follow this post!
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi,

Parking can be tricky at Collegiate Campus, but there are places you can park. Most of the streets on Ecclesall Road / off Ecclesall Road have on-street parking, so you'll be able to park somewhere close. But, these spots can get taken up quickly. I'd suggest parking in the city centre and walking or travelling by bus to the campus. Buses take 15 minutes, you can get the number 81, 82, 83, 85 or 88 directly to Collegiate Campus from the top of Fargate in the city centre.

Permits around the area are for businesses and residents and free parking spots are not a guarantee and get filled quickly

The NCP car park on Arundel Gate and NCP car park on Furnival Gate are good spots. You can park there from just £3.50 if you use the Park Pass App using saver ID HALLAMUNI. Standard parking rates of £6.00 per day apply to non Park Pass users. You can also check to see if anyone is renting out a car parking space near Collegiate Campus, Your Parking Space is a website I've used in the past and I had a monthly rolling contract for a couple of months, it worked out cheaper for me.

Thanks,
Stacey
Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
gillamanilla
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Thanks so much for that detailed reply, really helpful 🙂
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi gillamanilla - no worries, let me know if you have any other questions.

Stacey
Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (22)
13.02%
I need help researching courses (12)
7.1%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.33%
I need help with my personal statement (71)
42.01%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (39)
23.08%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.78%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.69%

Watched Threads