GlowyAura
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I take four A levels Economics, Philosophy, Math and English lit. Two weeks ago I took my end of year 12 exams and got A,A,D,D respectively. Now I want to drop Math or English and I a stuck. I hate English so much but I am naturally better at it than maths, and all my English teachers want me to take it and they said that this exam grade was an "anomaly" (Even hate it and struggle with it behind closed doors.) I prefer Maths and I am actually motivated to do it and revise it but obviously I got a bad grade and I am not sure if I can achieve an A in it or if my teachers will predict me one. I spoke to my maths teachers and they said that I shouldn't worry, they know how I work and that I have the right attitude for maths. Given all this information what should I do? Take maths or English? I just want some insight and advice please thank you
Mathsssssforever
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do both English lit and maths, maths is much easier than English lit imo so take maths but off do what you enjoy the most
GlowyAura
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Mathsssssforever)
I do both English lit and maths, maths is much easier than English lit imo so take maths but off do what you enjoy the most
Thanks I am definitely leaning towards Math just need to convince my parents.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (61)
29.19%
No (148)
70.81%

Watched Threads