Reduced dental treatment

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
Does anyone know if as a student I can get reduced dental treatment? I'm concerned about my front teeth and I would like to get it fixed. If not, can someone recommend quite cheap aligners?
Thank you
Tracey_W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,
Does anyone know if as a student I can get reduced dental treatment? I'm concerned about my front teeth and I would like to get it fixed. If not, can someone recommend quite cheap aligners?
Thank you
As far I know there isn't any automatic reduced payments for students with dentist costs etc but best thing to do is call up your dentist and ask them about it and see what they say ok. You may qualify if under 18 I think !!!
Have look at attached information as may help you ok.

Name:  Screenshot_2021-05-08-19-00-56.png
Views: 9
Size:  148.9 KB
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is no free or reduced rate prices for orthodontic treatment, even under the NHS unless under 18 and meeting certain criteria or in exceptional circumstances.

In general orthodontic treatment is quite expensive so you won’t succeed in getting “quite cheap” treatment unless you go abroad or somewhere dodgy (I.e. illegal).
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 month ago
bobsteves42
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,
Thank you
Check this out. https://smileprep.com/uk/best-teeth-aligners-uk/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (65)
30.09%
No (151)
69.91%

Watched Threads