Yearbook quotes?

Watch
#anonymous_user
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiii, I’m in year 11 and our school are planning to do yearbooks for us. The problem is I don’t know anything funny or good to write, does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you! 🙃
coochie_crusader
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by #anonymous_user)
Hiii, I’m in year 11 and our school are planning to do yearbooks for us. The problem is I don’t know anything funny or good to write, does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you! 🙃
If you caught corona like I did you can write “ yeah you’re smart, but did you send your year group home by caught a deadly virus”
OJlongley
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Getting up is the second hardest thing in the morning
#anonymous_user
Rep:
?
(Original post by coochie_crusader)
If you caught corona like I did you can write “ yeah you’re smart, but did you send your year group home by caught a deadly virus”
looll that’s clever! The unlucky or maybe lucky thing (idk) is that I haven’t caught it so I can’t write that but that would’ve been genius omg
#anonymous_user
Rep:
?
(Original post by OJlongley)
Getting up is the second hardest thing in the morning
Lol. What’s the first thing?
OJlongley
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol. What’s the first thing?
How dirty is your mind, and are you male?
#anonymous_user
Rep:
?
(Original post by OJlongley)
How dirty is your mind, and are you male?
O ohh OHH okay lol lmaoo i get it now my bad. No I’m female
yeetouttawindow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by coochie_crusader)
lol if someone got it at my school and sent the whole year home theyd be the school hero
Last edited by yeetouttawindow; 1 month ago
coochie_crusader
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yeetouttawindow)
lol if someone got it at my school and sent the whole year home theyd be the school hero
only I could catch it😐it hurt so much looool but my sacrifice was for the greater good of my year group
Amzz101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! 🙃
Hey,
We had one for sixth form the other day and I wear a headscarf so mine was “no-one noticed my haircut”- May not apply to you but I’d recommend thinking of something unique to u- my friends middle name is channel and hers was “ you can’t afford my middle name” , we go to sixth form in an majority white ppl area So everyone else is a minority, so my Vietnamese friend did “ laugh at my eyes I’ll laugh at your grades” but yeah idk maybe something specific to u ?
#anonymous_user
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amzz101)
Hey,
We had one for sixth form the other day and I wear a headscarf so mine was “no-one noticed my haircut”- May not apply to you but I’d recommend thinking of something unique to u- my friends middle name is channel and hers was “ you can’t afford my middle name” , we go to sixth form in an majority white ppl area So everyone else is a minority, so my Vietnamese friend did “ laugh at my eyes I’ll laugh at your grades” but yeah idk maybe something specific to u ?
Hi! Thanks so much for these! They’re really really clever! The headscarf one is pretty funny, I might’ve used that but my friend actually came up with one for me which I might use I’m not sure yet though - I’m pretty short so she told me to write “word hard, don’t grow” I think I’ll probably end up using the or the one you suggested thank you )
coochie_crusader
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amzz101)
Hey,
Those are such good ones omg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.15%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.6%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (49)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.69%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.12%

Watched Threads