PFF2 form where to upload

Watch this thread
lindseylou
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi!
I am applying for student finance and needed my parents to include their income information. Their account won't link to mine so I called student finance and they said to fill out the PFF2 form and upload it online. Where should I upload it? On my account? My parents'? My account only has the upload evidence button where you would upload your documents, would that be appropriate?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lindseylou)
Hi!
I am applying for student finance and needed my parents to include their income information. Their account won't link to mine so I called student finance and they said to fill out the PFF2 form and upload it online. Where should I upload it? On my account? My parents'? My account only has the upload evidence button where you would upload your documents, would that be appropriate?
Hi Lindsey, yes but if they upload it in your account then you must make sure they have signed the terms and conditions page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teb-DaFfDRc
Thanks, Isaac
lindseylou
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Lindsey, yes but if they upload it in your account then you must make sure they have signed the terms and conditions page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teb-DaFfDRc
Thanks, Isaac
Thank you for your reply! Is the terms and conidtions page just the last page of the pff2 form?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lindseylou)
Thank you for your reply! Is the terms and conidtions page just the last page of the pff2 form?
Yes page 9, it says "Declaration" at the top.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
69.23%
In the post (3)
3.3%
Text (12)
13.19%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.29%

Watched Threads