Is uwe bristol gooddddddd???

Watch
Biskwit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys I need ur help, I literally dunno which uni to pick for Aerospace Engineering:

- uwe Bristol
- city, uni of London
- uni of Brighton

I was thinking is either city and uwe but I’m nottttt sureeeeeeeer, can someone help pleaseeeeeeeeee
UneBellePatience
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ive only driven passed UWE and know nothing about the others or aerospace engineering (though that sounds so cool!) But the campus looks super big and there's lots green space around, and there are always lots of students around, it looks like its a nice uni (from the outside) - i know this is probably useless help haha.

There's lots of cool places in Bristol too (obviously not like London) but there's lots of 'nightlife' and fun stuff for students to do. The city centre is really expansive and modern with great restaurants, coffee shops, cinema, retail e.t.c i think there is an escape room and art exhibit too.

FYI I didnt study in Bristol but my mum had brain surgery in the new hospital (right next to UWE) so i was in Bristol for like a month, doing my own uni work online - there was lots of students about in the cafe's and stuff so i didnt feel alone and lots of med students from UWE in the hospital and they seemed super nice!
Biskwit
Rep:
?
(Original post by UneBellePatience)
Ive only driven passed UWE and know nothing about the others or aerospace engineering (though that sounds so cool!) But the campus looks super big and there's lots green space around, and there are always lots of students around, it looks like its a nice uni (from the outside) - i know this is probably useless help haha.

There's lots of cool places in Bristol too (obviously not like London) but there's lots of 'nightlife' and fun stuff for students to do. The city centre is really expansive and modern with great restaurants, coffee shops, cinema, retail e.t.c i think there is an escape room and art exhibit too.

FYI I didnt study in Bristol but my mum had brain surgery in the new hospital (right next to UWE) so i was in Bristol for like a month, doing my own uni work online - there was lots of students about in the cafe's and stuff so i didnt feel alone and lots of med students from UWE in the hospital and they seemed super nice!
Oooooooo rightttt, that does seem cool,

And I hope she is doing well now

But yea I was considering uwe too, especially the engineering building seems interesting,
So which would u say then 😅

Cuz I’m literally sooo lost in what to chose
UneBellePatience
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Biskwit)
Oooooooo rightttt, that does seem cool,

And I hope she is doing well now

But yea I was considering uwe too, especially the engineering building seems interesting,
So which would u say then 😅

Cuz I’m literally sooo lost in what to chose
Thank you, she is thanks to God

I mean if it was me, i would choose bristol! With city uni being second, but i think the course matters alot too, have you gone to any open days or online events?
Biskwit
Rep:
?
(Original post by UneBellePatience)
Thank you, she is thanks to God

I mean if it was me, i would choose bristol! With city uni being second, but i think the course matters alot too, have you gone to any open days or online events?
Ah good to hearrrrr

And kinda? I guesss
Idk 😂

They both kinda the same I guess,
City uni is aeronautical but uwe is Aerospace but they both very similar and I don’t mind either

And I think imma do that, apparently uwe is 20th beta uni in terms of engineering in the whole uk whilst city uni of London is 30 (which is still not bad) but uwe beats it

Would u say uwe had a good facility, like is it a nice and big place the engineering bit if u know what I mean
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (107)
40.53%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
10.98%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (19)
7.2%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (59)
22.35%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (31)
11.74%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
7.2%

Watched Threads