The Student Room Group

Ex boyfriend

My ex broke up with me after a year and he got a new girlfriend after a day they been going out for a month now and today he posted a pictures with her and I’m very jealous. I blocked him everywhere and he made a fake account to view my stories and I’m confused about his feelings. Everyone tells me that them two together don’t act close, they don’t even speak etc but when I’m around them they act all lovely. I keep having hope he will come back I don’t know what to do.
He broke up with you, and then it seems like he got a new girlfriend instantly for the main purpose of making you jealous - how infantile! He is not worth your time and mental energy. I recommend you block him out of your life completely and move on as best you can. This is the kind of immature person that you’re never going to have a long and happy relationship with, the way he is now. Don’t wish him back into your life, he doesn’t belong there!
😂😂have you watched that film to all the boys I’ve loved before, they pretend to be together to make other people jealous. That’s what that sounds like. He can’t get over you within a day and genuinely like her. Why would he make a fake account for you to see it? Too make you jealous! Lool and only acts like it when your around 😂 He’ll be back before you know it just don’t make it look like your bothered because that’s what he clearly wants.
M

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
He broke up with you, and then it seems like he got a new girlfriend instantly for the main purpose of making you jealous - how infantile! He is not worth your time and mental energy. I recommend you block him out of your life completely and move on as best you can. This is the kind of immature person that you’re never going to have a long and happy relationship with, the way he is now. Don’t wish him back into your life, he doesn’t belong there!

They were posting picture of each other cause is their one month today… he still views my story. Do you think I should block his other account too? She was tagging her in sexual tiktoks and he replied to it saying “duh”
Original post by Anonymous
😂😂have you watched that film to all the boys I’ve loved before, they pretend to be together to make other people jealous. That’s what that sounds like. He can’t get over you within a day and genuinely like her. Why would he make a fake account for you to see it? Too make you jealous! Lool and only acts like it when your around 😂 He’ll be back before you know it just don’t make it look like your bothered because that’s what he clearly wants.

Do you think I should block his fake account too? They’ve been going out for a month and she tagged him in a sexual tiktok and he replied saying “duh”. I posted mine and this guys conversation and my ex followed that boy on Instagram from both of his account & added him on Snapchat and then asked me what boy am I speaking to yet he has a new girlfriend.
Original post by barbie_girlx
Do you think I should block his fake account too? They’ve been going out for a month and she tagged him in a sexual tiktok and he replied saying “duh”. I posted mine and this guys conversation and my ex followed that boy on Instagram from both of his account & added him on Snapchat and then asked me what boy am I speaking to yet he has a new girlfriend.

I would 100% block him, he sounds immature. He’s only trying to make you jealous and this new ‘girlfriend’ that I can bet isn’t even his girlfriend. Why would be be so interested in your life if he had a girlfriend, he’s probably getting funny about it now because your speaking to a new boy and he don’t like it lol x
Original post by Anonymous
I would 100% block him, he sounds immature. He’s only trying to make you jealous and this new ‘girlfriend’ that I can bet isn’t even his girlfriend. Why would be be so interested in your life if he had a girlfriend, he’s probably getting funny about it now because your speaking to a new boy and he don’t like it lol x

I’m getting worried because today he hasn’t viewed my story at all and he hasn’t posted anything on his social media’s and I’m so worried and I just keep wanting him to come
Back. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending