60%
Good (0)
0%
Really good (1)
20%
lolidkwhatthisis
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey everybody, anyone finished AQA Chemistry paper 2 Higher separate science November 2020 paper. How did you find it?
Last edited by lolidkwhatthisis; 6 months ago
Bc23
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by lolidkwhatthisis)
Hey everybody, anyone finished AQA Chemistry paper 2 Higher separate science November 2020 paper. How did you find it?
I did this paper a couple of weeks ago and i got a grade 9. The questions i remember are: a practical on thermal decomposition(6 marker), electrolysis, balancing equations, bonding between caesium and calcium(4 mark) and calculating the mass of an chlorine needed to react with gold(5 marks)
I hope this helps.
samd5020`
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Bc23)
I did this paper a couple of weeks ago and i got a grade 9. The questions i remember are: a practical on thermal decomposition(6 marker), electrolysis, balancing equations, bonding between caesium and calcium(4 mark) and calculating the mass of an chlorine needed to react with gold(5 marks)
I hope this helps.
Was that definitely paper 2? It sounds a bit like paper 1
Bc23
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Oh sorry. It was paper 1 not 2
Bc23
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by samd5020`)
Was that definitely paper 2? It sounds a bit like paper 1
I dont remember much of paper 2 but there was the earths atomosphere(6 marks), crude oil and how its formed, the effect of temperature on the rate of reaction between sodium thiosulfate solution with hydrochloric acid(6 marks). Im sorry this is all i remember.
Laura1326
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bc23)
I hope this helps.
Hi, is there any way u could send me this please I have it next week
Rvwtbwy2b
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
GCSE Chem paper1 resit aqa??
Kanor
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rvwtbwy2b)
GCSE Chem paper1 resit aqa??
gang
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.03%
Okay (43)
29.86%
A bit lacking (51)
35.42%
Not good at all (37)
25.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed