safarisafa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what careers can i progress into after completing a digital marketing degree?
redgeek6574
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by safarisafa)
Analytics Manager
CRM and Email marketing Manager
Digital Agency Account Manager and Sales Director
Copywriter
Digital Marketing Manager and Web Manager
Ecommerce Manager
PPC Search Manager
Search Manager / SEO Manager
Social Media Manager or Community Manager
Web Developer and Web Designer
safarisafa
Rep:
?
(Original post by redgeek6574)
Analytics Manager
CRM and Email marketing Manager
Digital Agency Account Manager and Sales Director
Copywriter
Digital Marketing Manager and Web Manager
Ecommerce Manager
PPC Search Manager
Search Manager / SEO Manager
Social Media Manager or Community Manager
Web Developer and Web Designer
thanks! what would you say is the most creative job? also, is a digital marketing executive any good?
redgeek6574
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thanks! what would you say is the most creative job? also, is a digital marketing executive any good?
yes digital marketing executive is good if you like to plan a company's online marketing strategy, including market research and targeting, social media and so on. I think digital marketing itself is a creative course so as for a job try something that gives you the freedom to try new things and establishes your own ideas and thoughts.
safarisafa
Rep:
?
(Original post by redgeek6574)
yes digital marketing executive is good if you like to plan a company's online marketing strategy, including market research and targeting, social media and so on. I think digital marketing itself is a creative course so as for a job try something that gives you the freedom to try new things and establishes your own ideas and thoughts.
cool! thank you im thinking of changing my course to marketing communications as i think im better suited to it than other courses. thank you for all of your help!
redgeek6574
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
cool! thank you im thinking of changing my course to marketing communications as i think im better suited to it than other courses. thank you for all of your help!
no problem good luck!
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi safarisafa,

There are many careers you can enter after studying a marketing / digital marketing degree such as the examples redgeek6574 mentioned!

I loved studying my module in digital marketing this year as part of my Marketing Management degree at Lancaster University! At Lancaster University, one of the other courses we have is Advertising and Marketing which is quite creative, you might want to check this out here.

Rebecca (Final Year BSc Hons Marketing Management Student)
safarisafa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hi safarisafa,

There are many careers you can enter after studying a marketing / digital marketing degree such as the examples redgeek6574 mentioned!

I loved studying my module in digital marketing this year as part of my Marketing Management degree at Lancaster University! At Lancaster University, one of the other courses we have is Advertising and Marketing which is quite creative, you might want to check this out here.

Rebecca (Final Year BSc Hons Marketing Management Student)
thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (196)
43.85%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.19%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.83%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (94)
21.03%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.51%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.59%

Watched Threads