Dogecoin

Watch
Geo55
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
You guys all bought your dogecoin ahead of Elon Musk's appearance on Saturday Night Live in a few hours?

To the moon!!!

Last edited by Geo55; 1 month ago
Geo55
Rep:
?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Meme money! Meme money! Meme money!
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Geo55)
You guys all bought your dogecoin ahead of Elon Musk's appearance on Saturday Night Live in a few hours?

To the moon!!!

i tried to buy some a few months ago when it was lower but it was not available to buy as easy as other coins and would have been a fair bit of hassle so i didn't bother..

but in hindsight it probably would have been worth it..
Geo55
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
i tried to buy some a few months ago when it was lower but it was not available to buy as easy as other coins and would have been a fair bit of hassle so i didn't bother..

but in hindsight it probably would have been worth it..
It's available on more platforms now.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Geo55)
It's available on more platforms now.
which has heavily contributed to the price going up...

as no doubt there would have been many others like me who were put off by how troublesome it was to buy, but have since bought it as it's become easier
TFEU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah. Will probably sell them in a few hours though as I’ve already made quite a bit in 2 days and I don’t wanna risk it 😂
k1708380
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Really want to invest but I am not sure where to start, what platform to use etc. Any suggestions, please?
Geo55
Rep:
?
(Original post by k1708380)
Really want to invest but I am not sure where to start, what platform to use etc. Any suggestions, please?
It's available on etoro now. Probably a good place to start.
Geo55
Rep:
?
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
as a seasoned memelord, i first became of aware of dogecoin around 2015. its value was almost inconceivably low and its only redeeming property was that it was called dogecoin

now: look at it go
k1708380
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Geo55)
It's available on etoro now. Probably a good place to start.
Thank you for this! Are there any other platforms you'd recommend or have ever considered
Geo55
Rep:
?
Thank you for this! Are there any other platforms you'd recommend or have ever considered
Binance. But it's harder to use and has more risk. A lot of coins on there are just scams. Plus it's not UK regulated, which means it can offer leveraged trading on cryptos. I really don't recommend leveraged trading. Etoro has doge now, is easy to use, has no leverage on crypto (it's not even legal to sell that to UK customers any more) and doesn't have scamcoins.
k1708380
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Geo55)
Binance. But it's harder to use and has more risk. A lot of coins on there are just scams. Plus it's not UK regulated, which means it can offer leveraged trading on cryptos. I really don't recommend leveraged trading. Etoro has doge now, is easy to use, has no leverage on crypto (it's not even legal to sell that to UK customers any more) and doesn't have scamcoins.
Ohh haven't heard that one. Someone suggested etoro or kraken. Silly q. - how do you get scamcoins?!!
Geo55
Rep:
?
Ohh haven't heard that one. Someone suggested etoro or kraken. Silly q. - how do you get scamcoins?!!
By going on a website called pancakeswap usually. Right now there are many copies of doge. From just talking in telegram groups I know of Shiba, Akita, Elongate and many others. Then there's safemoon and several other similarly named coins. There's no prospect of these ever serving any real purpose.
Slimjames
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What exactly is he suppose to do on SNL that will affect Dogecoin?
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slimjames)
Not sure but the price is crashing rn.
Geo55
Rep:
?
(Original post by Slimjames)
Name:  E00GWDMXsAA1BjP.jpeg
Views: 19
Size:  101.4 KB
Look what he posted!
Geo55
Rep:
?
Starting soon.

https://youtu.be/VJX9ymv_vUQ
the_cosmo_guy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Geo55)

To the moon!!!

nice song
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads