myt27
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ll apply next year but couldn’t decide about this (title). I originally wanted to apply to the Politics and International Relations, but its acceptance rate is much lower than these two courses. I reviewed the course structures and really liked both of them but obviously I have to choose one. My question is , what are the differences between these two courses in terms of job prospects?
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Many Universities offer Politics & IR as one degree - ie. http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/under...nal-relations/ - which is handy since you'll have 5 UCAS choices, not just one.
myt27
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Many Universities offer Politics & IR as one degree - ie. http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/under...nal-relations/ - which is handy since you'll have 5 UCAS choices, not just one.
That’s right and I chose my other UCAS choices just like that, but as I mentioned at the title, I’m talking specifically about LSE.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Difference in terms job prospects? Hardly anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.95%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.15%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.62%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.82%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed