You never forget your first love

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Was wondering what are people opinion on this, if its true or just a saying?

Me and my ex recently broke up, we loved each other dearly and are first loves of eachother. I dont think I will ever be able to forget the love and care I have for her.
redgeek6574
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Was wondering what are people opinion on this, if its true or just a saying?

Me and my ex recently broke up, we loved each other dearly and are first loves of eachother. I dont think I will ever be able to forget the love and care I have for her.
It would depend on the individual and their experiences with their first love I guess. Whatever it is, only time can decide. But make sure you guys had a proper closure and if you guys are meant to be you'll find your way to each other in the future but if not just take it as a journey in your life. I'm sure when you find the 'one' everything would change and it'll be worth it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by redgeek6574)
It would depend on the individual and their experiences with their first love I guess. Whatever it is, only time can decide. But make sure you guys had a proper closure and if you guys are meant to be you'll find your way to each other in the future but if not just take it as a journey in your life. I'm sure when you find the 'one' everything would change and it'll be worth it.
To be honest our relationship was really good. We had few little arguments but never big arguments. We was honest to each other all the time. She has been going through some hard time with her mental health, I tried to help but she didnt wanna drag me into her problems. So she broke things up and I respected the decision. We talk now and then checking up on each other as friends. Im just living with the hope when she's better that we can reconnect in the future, I dont know when but i guess time will tell.
redgeek6574
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
To be honest our relationship was really good. We had few little arguments but never big arguments. We was honest to each other all the time. She has been going through some hard time with her mental health, I tried to help but she didnt wanna drag me into her problems. So she broke things up and I respected the decision. We talk now and then checking up on each other as friends. Im just living with the hope when she's better that we can reconnect in the future, I dont know when but i guess time will tell.
You did what you can do and yes giving her some space will help. Don't worry and hope things will be alright for u.
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anugrah123)
She for the streets.
...Why lmao
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Out of all the “loves” I’ve had the first one was the most superficial and undeveloped. So sure, I do remember it but I don’t see it as somehow more special just because it was the first. My subsequent loves have been far richer and better.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Welcome to The Singles Room.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%