The Student Room Group

Monash University Malaysia

What are the international students doing now at Monash University Malaysia? Like are you guys having online classes or on campus classes?

Did you guys go back home and had classes during the pandemic or stayed in Malaysia?

Advance thanks you all the upcoming answers :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
What are the international students doing now at Monash University Malaysia? Like are you guys having online classes or on campus classes?

Did you guys go back home and had classes during the pandemic or stayed in Malaysia?

Advance thanks you all the upcoming answers :smile:

Hi! Are you planning to study in Monash Malaysia? I'm going to start this October and just trying to find other students lol
Reply 2
Original post by Misty_Cloud2208
Hi! Are you planning to study in Monash Malaysia? I'm going to start this October and just trying to find other students lol

Yeah. But I'm planning on starting in Feb-March.
Yeah. But I'm planning on starting in Feb-March.

Ohh what course? I'll be doing Digital media & communication.
Reply 4
Ohh what course? I'll be doing Digital media & communication.

Well I've applied for (Pschological Science and Business), and (Business and Commerce). I have wait and see which one I get accepted for.
Since you're going earlier than me, tell me how it is when you get there lol.
Well I've applied for (Pschological Science and Business), and (Business and Commerce). I have wait and see which one I get accepted for.
Since you're going earlier than me, tell me how it is when you get there lol.

Ooh cool! BTW I did some research and I think currently Monash offers a blended concept - only up to a certain percentage of students are allowed to be on campus each day, maybe upto 40% ish.
(edited 2 years ago)
hi! anyone applying for medicine in monash malaysia?

oh same I applied to Monash Malaysia and trying to find new people
Original post by itsorahaf1301
oh same I applied to Monash Malaysia and trying to find new people

heyy, can I pm you to talk about monash more?
Original post by vipasha.2106
heyy, can I pm you to talk about monash more?

Sure! :smile:

Hey, how long did it take for Monash to reply with an offer letter after you had applied for the course?
Hey, how long did it take for Monash to reply with an offer letter after you had applied for the course?

Maybe within a week or 2 after applying I received an offer letter

Are you doing online classes due to Covid or are you allowed to go back to campus?
Are you doing online classes due to Covid or are you allowed to go back to campus?

I've heard that this whole sem is online cuz the covid situation in Malaysia is not that good, with cases rising. I was going to join in Oct but considering the current situation, I might defer my offer to Feb 2022 instead.
Original post by vipasha.2106
hi! anyone applying for medicine in monash malaysia?

hey, I have applied for Feb intake 2022 medicine program. Wbu, which intake?

hi im going to monash this october to what is your course?

Quick Reply

Latest