The Student Room Group

Chemistry exams

I just wanted to ask how people study for chemistry exams and do well in them because I do kind of understand in lessons but when it comes to the test papers I get low marks and I think it’s because chemistry is linked throughout all topics. But when I look at my corrections I knew all the information is just I didn’t know how to gain examiners marks. I am going to do my GCSEs next year for AQA chemistry.
Original post by VHSL
I just wanted to ask how people study for chemistry exams and do well in them because I do kind of understand in lessons but when it comes to the test papers I get low marks and I think it’s because chemistry is linked throughout all topics. But when I look at my corrections I knew all the information is just I didn’t know how to gain examiners marks. I am going to do my GCSEs next year for AQA chemistry.

If I were you next year when you are in gcse then you can practise past paper question to see how to gain the examiner marks
Practice papers are one of the best ways to study when the exams are approaching, so try as many of these as you can so you become familiar with the reoccurring methods and similar questions.

Quick Reply