replaythat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If anyone knows some of the questions please tag me - So I can create an unofficial mark scheme thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Eye
Q1.1) Suggest and explain how the interaction between muscles labelled in figure 1 could cause the pupil to constrict?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q2)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calorimetry
Q3.1) Other than the thermometer, explain how two features of the calorimeter shown in figure 2 would enable a valid measurement of the total heat energy released
Q3.2)Calculate heat energy released
Q3.3) Suggest 2 reasons why most of the light falling on producers is not used in photosynthesis
Q3.4) 2 products of the light dependent reaction need for light independent
Q3.5) Calculate number of cells
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q4)
Q5)
Q6)
Q7)
Q8)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gene Technology
Q9.1) Describe how enzymes could be used to insert the GH gene into a plasmid
Q9.2) Suggest and explain how delayed insertion of the GH gene could produce offspring of transgenic fish without the desired characteristics
Q9.3) Using table 3 what can you conclude about the effectiveness of the GH gene on the growth of zebrafish
Q9.4) Explain how two features of the design of this investigation helped to ensure the validity of any conclusions obtained
Last edited by replaythat; 1 month ago
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by replaythat)
If anyone knows some of the questions please tag me - So I can create an unofficial mark scheme thanks
Why? The exam has already taken place.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 1 month ago
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You shouldn't help people cheat in their mocks
replaythat
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Why? The exam has already taken place.
We're also doing the same exam vibes
replaythat
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoochieMan)
You shouldn't help people cheat in their mocks
We are all in it together
inara_30
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We're also doing the same exam vibes
yo some of the questions are on the exam assesment materials released by aqa so there's no point
replaythat
Rep:
?
(Original post by inara_30)
yo some of the questions are on the exam assesment materials released by aqa so there's no point
yh only some
inara_30
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yh only some
why are you going to sit the whole paper soon or something ?
if so good luck you'll be fine just revise
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We are all in it together
That doesn't mean you should help people cheat? If you're so desperate to make an unofficial mark scheme, wait for exam season to be over :l
replaythat
Rep:
?
(Original post by inara_30)
why are you going to sit the whole paper soon or something ?
if so good luck you'll be fine just revise
nope thanks
m4inotn4
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what about paper 1?
Starz1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by m4inotn4)
what about paper 1?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...%201%20biology
Sarah1520
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone know the essay titles for paper 3 2020? I know one was about enzymes but any idea on the second essay title??
sevenoaks7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The Eye
Q1.1) Suggest and explain how the interaction between muscles labelled in figure 1 could cause the pupil to constrict?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q2)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calorimetry
Q3.1) Other than the thermometer, explain how two features of the calorimeter shown in figure 2 would enable a valid measurement of the total heat energy released
Q3.3) Suggest 2 reasons why most of the light falling on producers is not used in photosynthesis
Q4)
Q5)
Q6)
Q7)
Q8)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gene Technology
Q9.2) Suggest and explain how delayed insertion of the GH gene could produce offspring of transgenic fish without the desired characteristics
Q9.3) Using table 3 what can you conclude about the effectiveness of the GH gene on the growth of zebrafish
Q9.4) Explain how two features of the design of this investigation helped to ensure the validity of any conclusions obtained
Anyone ever finish paper 1 yet?
Mabel889
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The Eye
Q2)
Calorimetry
Q4)
Q5)
Q6)
Q7)
Q8)
Gene Technology
hey! I really need help...have you got any more of the questions and/or a mark scheme. Please help me
Mabel889
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The Eye
Q2)
Calorimetry
Q4)
Q5)
Q6)
Q7)
Q8)
Gene Technology
Please send me the mark scheme/ anymore questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.36%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.65%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.23%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
22.89%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.05%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed