deciduous
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Please can someone help me with the interview, it’s on Thursday and I have an idea of what they’ll ask but I want to be certain and please some tips on how to answer the questions? Thanks so much
Questionsandan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey! I got asked basic questions tbh maybe I was just lucky, started off with why do I want this apprenticeship? What can I bring to the nhs? They asked a lot of scenario questions, for example how would I deal with a challenging individual etc it honestly wasn't that bad I had to show them evidence of certificates, training & GCSEs etc & honestly that was it! It lasted around 30mins and I come away feeling confident as the lady expressed how thorough I explained the answers 😊 hope that helps
deciduous
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Questionsandan)
Hey! I got asked basic questions tbh maybe I was just lucky, started off with why do I want this apprenticeship? What can I bring to the nhs? They asked a lot of scenario questions, for example how would I deal with a challenging individual etc it honestly wasn't that bad I had to show them evidence of certificates, training & GCSEs etc & honestly that was it! It lasted around 30mins and I come away feeling confident as the lady expressed how thorough I explained the answers 😊 hope that helps
Thanks so much😊 and great job!! I wish you the best 🌟🌟🌟 can I ask how you answered? Do you remember other scenario questions. I’ve already shown them my certificates so I feel like there will be too much time to spare. Do you think they’ll ask any other questions? How did you prepare. 😖 I’m so nervous I hope I get a place. Which area are you working in? Thanks so much
Jackieblue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi how did u get on? I have an interview next week, what questions did they ask and how long before they gave you a decision?
Any info appreciated thanks xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads