eve27279
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have AS level mock exams in June and I’m starting to revise for Spanish. I have mindmaps on each of the 6 topics, but could I just learn 5 of them? So I’d have A04 for 5 topics and if the other topic came up in the speaking exam I could go for the other card. I’d learn vocab for all 6 topics of course though.
blobthefish
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eve27279)
I have AS level mock exams in June and I’m starting to revise for Spanish. I have mindmaps on each of the 6 topics, but could I just learn 5 of them? So I’d have A04 for 5 topics and if the other topic came up in the speaking exam I could go for the other card. I’d learn vocab for all 6 topics of course though.
I sat my AS Spanish exam last week and as long as you know a bit of info for each topic you will get away with it! I would focus more on doing practise papers, especially for paper 1 and the translations in paper 2. Also, for the essay in paper 2, write and learn an introduction which you can quickly write down in your exam and adapt it to your question, I found this really helpful. Practise writing Essays in under 50 mins.

Im guessing you are taking AQA right??
eve27279
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by blobthefish)
I sat my AS Spanish exam last week and as long as you know a bit of info for each topic you will get away with it! I would focus more on doing practise papers, especially for paper 1 and the translations in paper 2. Also, for the essay in paper 2, write and learn an introduction which you can quickly write down in your exam and adapt it to your question, I found this really helpful. Practise writing Essays in under 50 mins.

Im guessing you are taking AQA right??
Thank you! Yes I’m taking AQA. What do you mean by a bit of info for each topic? We haven’t finished the film yet so I can’t practise essay writing for that yet but when we do I will use your tips thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.26%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.87%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.39%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
23.91%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (28)
12.17%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.39%

Watched Threads