Is it possible to retake only some as levels?

Watch
abcd0613
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think I will fail one subject from four subjects I took. Is it possible to retake one subject in oct/nov or should I take all four subjects again? Here by one subject I refer to retaking all papers in the subject.
I am currently taking CIE as level.
Last edited by abcd0613; 1 month ago
ts6232
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by abcd0613)
I think I will fail one subject from four subjects I took. Is it possible to retake one subject in oct/nov or should I take all four subjects again? Here by one subject I refer to retaking all papers in the subject.
I am currently taking CIE as level.
if you fail one subject you will only have to redo the one you failed
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Each A level or AS level is separate so you can re-sit any/all of them, regardless of the grades you have got (you don't need to have failed to be able to re-sit)
ts6232
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Compost)
Each A level or AS level is separate so you can re-sit any/all of them, regardless of the grades you have got (you don't need to have failed to be able to re-sit)
Yes you can but it will have to be in the summer , unless you go to an independent invigilator center then you can pick a time that suits you but for that you'll have to pay
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ts6232)
Yes you can but it will have to be in the summer , unless you go to an independent invigilator center then you can pick a time that suits you but for that you'll have to pay
Not necessarily -it depends on the centre where you originally took the exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (45)
29.22%
No (109)
70.78%

Watched Threads