Which two people do you trust the most on TSR?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If you had to give any two users on here your contact details and home address, which two users would you feel the most safe telling .
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No one. You obviously trust two specific people on here very much to give away your personal details. I wouldn't recommend it. If you already have, inform your parents - since it's probably their house so it's only fair to give them the heads up you've shared these details with strangers on the internet.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Qxi.xli
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
No one. You obviously trust two specific people on here very much to give away your personal details. I wouldn't recommend it. If you already have, inform your parents - since it's probably their house so it's only fair to give them the heads up you've shared these details with strangers on the internet.
No this is a completely hypothetical situation don't worry.
spanker
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My left hand and my right hand.
Anonymous #1
But say you HAD to chose.
Sunflower-
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Me
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But say you HAD to chose.
If they are an adult, on LinkedIn and it's career related - then I don't mind sharing contact details for this. Do it all the time.
Vapordave
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is only one user on this site that I would even remotely trust with that information, and even at that, they're still someone I haven't met in real life/known for a long time.
So, myself
username5458796
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
deadroseex
deadroseex
cleveranimal56
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If they are an adult, on LinkedIn and it's career related - then I don't mind sharing contact details for this. Do it all the time.
They mean on TSR. It's a hypothetical situation. If you want to phrase it differently: which two people on TSR do you trust the most? And no, you can't say no one.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
They mean on TSR. It's a hypothetical situation. If you want to phrase it differently: which two people on TSR do you trust the most? And no, you can't say no one.
I don't know anyone on here.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If you had to give any two users on here your contact details and home address, which two users would you feel the most safe telling .
Most people that I actually know in the real world don't know my home address. Why would I give it to anyone on the Internet?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
More than two people on here already have this information about me.

In other news, what everyday issue would you like advice on, OP? :curious:
cleveranimal56
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't know anyone on here.
Your rep gems suggest otherwise, but I respect your lack of trust.
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
More than two people on here already have this information about me.

In other news, what everyday issue would you like advice on, OP? :curious:
Giving your home address to strangers online isn't an everyday occurrence for you?
cleveranimal56
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Most people that I actually know in the real world don't know my home address. Why would I give it to anyone on the Internet?
If you HAD to, who would you give it to. Life or death situation.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Your rep gems suggest otherwise, but I respect your lack of trust.
I recognise various usernames over the years - but I don't actually know anyone on here though. I try not to get too personally involved. This account is quite old as well and sometimes inactive for months or years and sometimes active - I don't think it's a good idea for a working adult to share contact details with students either.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ME ! myself and i
cleveranimal56
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I recognise various usernames over the years - but I don't actually know anyone on here though. I try not to get too personally involved. This account is quite old as well and sometimes inactive for months or years and sometimes active - I don't think it's a good idea for a working adult to share contact details with students either.
Yeah I understand the gist of what you're saying. If I were to answer on your behalf, I would say any 2 random users since you don't actually know anyone personally.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (12)
40%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
13.33%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
6.67%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (6)
20%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (3)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
10%

Watched Threads